As usual, the AppDevPack Documentation is already updated for the next coming version a couple of days before the code drop. Here's a list of new features in this release - I especially like the DXL part and the ACL feature as well as the new setup process for Domino V12 (although C3UG will have to upgrade our course now to reflect these changes).
Great stuff, HCL, keep them goodies coming !
What's New in Release 1.0.9
Release 1.0.9 includes the following changes:
- IAM Server
- CSS of IAM server user login/grant pages slightly tweaked.
- Install instructions changed slightly. Use
- Export DXL
- Design elements and other non-data documents can be exported selectively from a database.
- See exportDXL for Node.js API
- See exportDXL for Java API
- Added support for actAsUser tokens
- Get the ACL entries and roles of the Domino database
- See getACL for Node.js API
- See getACL for Java API
- Update the ACL entries and roles of the Domino database
- See editACL for Node.js API
- See editACL for Java API
- Replace the ACL entries and roles of the Domino database
- See setACL for Node.js API
- See setACL for Java API
- Get Domino file system entries
- See getFileSystemList for Node.js API
- See getFileSystemList for Java API
- New setup tooling for Proton and the domino-db clients that is based on the Domino 12 Certificate Store. Requires Domino 12. See here for more details.